The Strike First Corporation of America Difference
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets Direct from the Manufacturer – from Our Factory to Your Door
Strike First Corporation of America features the highest quality products in the industry, all manufactured right here in the USA. We offer superior customer service with associates specially trained in unusual architectural requirements for standard and fire-rated cabinet sizes and applications. Our extensive inventory in our headquarters in Front Royal, Virginia allows for prompt order processing and shipment. In addition, we provide fast shipping with a variety of options to meet pressing customer demands.
- Manufacturing in the USA – of the highest quality products in the industry.
- Superior Customer Service – with associates specially trained in unusual architectural requirements for standard and fire-rated cabinet sizes and applications.
- Extensive Inventory – onsite in Front Royal, VA allowing for prompt order processing and shipment.
- Fast Shipping – with a variety of options to meet pressing customer demands.
What We Offer
- Complete Product Line – including a broad selection of fire extinguisher cabinets for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Rugged Construction – featuring heavy gauge steel, aluminum and stainless steel cabinets.
- Agency Approved Cabinets – that are tested and approved by UL and Warnock Hersey.
- Choice of Ratings – including fire-rated or non-rated cabinets for a wide range of applications.
Design & Engineering
- Our engineering team is well-tuned with the demands of a manufacturing market. Experienced in laser cutting and punching machines, product design in CAD and quality requirements.
Laser Cutting & Punching
- State-Of-The-Art Robotics – featuring laser cutters and punching machines enable us to accelerate production, cut costs, reduce scrap and master very tight measurement tolerances.
- The Latest Equipment – including a Trumpf TruLaser 2030 with a 4000 watt fiber laser and a Trumpf TruPunch 2000 punching machine.
Forming & Robotic Welding
- Precision Formed Parts – including close tolerance radii, curves and bump bending are processed with our Trumpf TruBend 7036 and the Trumpf TruBend C120 press brakes.
- Robotic Spot Welding – is performed to exact engineering specifications with our Yaskawa MS80W KG Robotic Spot Welder.
- Perfect Finishing – is guaranteed with our Four Stage Washer with Halo Rise and Dryer Off Oven that provides a free-flowing, dry powder coat finish for our products.
Assembly & Quality Control
- Rigorous Quality Standards – guide the production of all Strike First Corporation of America products.
- Final Assembly and Inspection – is performed prior to products being packaged for shipment.