The Strike First Difference
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets Direct from the Manufacturer – from Our Factory to Your Door
- Manufacturing in the USA – of the highest quality products in the industry.
- Superior Customer Service – with associates specially trained in unusual architectural requirements for standard and fire-rated cabinet sizes and applications.
- Extensive Inventory – onsite in Front Royal, VA allowing for prompt order processing and shipment.
- Fast Shipping – with a variety of options to meet pressing customer demands.
What We Offer
- Complete Product Line – including a broad selection of fire extinguisher cabinets for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Rugged Construction – featuring the heavy gauge steel, aluminum and stainless steel cabinets.
- Agency Approved Cabinets – that are tested and approved by UL and Warnock Hersey.
- Choice of Ratings – including fire-rated or non-rated cabinets for a wide range of applications.
Design & Engineering
- Our engineering team is well-tuned with the demands of a manufacturing market. Experienced in laser cutting and punching machines, product design in CAD and quality requirements.
Laser Cutting & Punching
- State-Of-The-Art Robotics – featuring laser cutters and punching machines enable us to accelerate production, cut costs, reduce scrap and master very tight measurement tolerances.
- The Latest Equipment – including a Trumpf TruLaser 2030 with a 4000 watt fiber laser and a Trumpf TruPunch 2000 punching machine.
Forming & Robotic Welding
- Precision Formed Parts – including close tolerance radii, curves and bump bending are processed with our Trumpf TruBend 7036 and the Trumpf TruBend C120 press brakes.
- Robotic Spot Welding – is performed to exact engineering specifications with our Yaskawa MS80W KG Robotic Spot Welder.
- Perfect Finishing – is guaranteed with our Four Stage Washer with Halo Rise and Dryer Off Oven that provides a free-flowing, dry powder coat finish for our products.
Assembly & Quality Control
- Rigorous Quality Standards – guide the production of all Strike First products.
- Final Assembly and Inspection – is performed prior to products being packaged for shipment.